The Real Estate Analyst position is a cross functional role in the Claire’s North American Real Estate department. The position focuses on both the real estate and lease administration functions of the group. The analyst will provide oversight and support for department initiatives including new store programs and site selection platform implementation. The position will ensure tracking of new stores opportunities and completion of meeting materials. Data integrity will also be a focus. The analyst will be responsible for auditing data for accuracy and completeness. They will execute the report building for the real estate team and other departments. The analyst will also provide backup abstraction to the lease administration team during times of heavy transaction volume.
- New Store P&L and REC creation Provide support for RE Dealmakers by tracking new stores opportunities, researching and compiling data. Preparation of all new store P&Ls and deal packets insuring accuracy of data and compliance with current approved metrics
- Department support for key initiatives and projects including new store program and site selection platform implementation (i.e.: support to Intalytics). Create & manage the capital pipeline for RE/Con communication
- Develop and implement a strategic plan for co-tenancy review, tracking, researching and reporting violations to Landlords and internal teams. Maintenance ongoing and utilizing Point Inside data.
- Critical date management of expirations, options, and opportunities to close stores. Kickout and Option Letters. Bi-Annual Store Attributes Survey and Systems Update.
- Backup for department on abstraction of amendments and lease agreements into the lease accounting system ensuring the accurate recording
of lease data during times of heavy transaction volume
- Coordinate and execute report building for the real estate team and other departments, including scheduling and subscriptions
- Auditing of data the lease accounting system to ensure accuracy and integrity
- Source and negotiate permanent and holiday storage program
- Certificate of Insurance store compliance – manage the dispersement of store insurance certificates and ad hoc updates required throughout
- Desktop audits and annual year end reconciliation review and approval
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 to 7 years in real estate with specialty retailer or retail developer/owner
- Minimum 3 to 5 years experience with Lease Admin & Accounting software
- Proficient in Office with advance Excel knowledge
- Report building / design
Skills / Abilities:
- Problem solving and data analytics
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Excellent communication and attention to detail
If interested in applying for this position, click on the following link https://claires.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/real-estate-analyst-25799