With a mantra of Empowering Human Potential, Hanger, Inc. is the world’s premier provider of orthotic and prosthetic (O&P) services and products, offering the most advanced O&P solutions, clinically differentiated programs and unsurpassed customer service. Hanger’s Patient Care segment is the largest owner and operator of O&P patient care clinics nationwide. Through its Products & Services segment, Hanger distributes branded and private label O&P devices, products and components, and provides rehabilitative solutions to the broader market. Built on the legacy of James Edward Hanger, the first amputee of the American Civil War, Hanger is steeped in 150 years of clinical excellence and innovation with a vision to be the partner of choice for products and services that enhance human physical capability. Collectively, Hanger employees touch thousands of lives each day, helping people achieve new levels of mobility and freedom. Hanger, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer – female/minority/disability/vet.
Could This Be For You?
Reporting to the Lease Administration Manager, the Lease Administrator is responsible for all activities related to real estate lease administration for Hanger’s portfolio of properties, including reconciliation, preliminary audit analysis, and correspondence with landlords. This role will be based out of Hanger’s corporate office in Austin, Texas.
In this role, you will:
- Review and interpret lease/property documents.
- Prepare lease abstracts and enter leases into the Real Estate Management software.
- Maintain and update lease database to document amendments, renewals, lease escalations, etc.
- Track leases, renewals and amendment rent commencements along with new location launches for all properties in Hanger’s portfolio.
- Establish and maintain accurate banking information for all landlords within internal and external systems.
- Obtain and provide insurance certificates in accordance with leases.
- Complete CAM/RET Reconciliations for portfolio of properties.
- Perform lease compliance analysis of landlord billings, real estate taxes and recurring charges.
- Communicate/correspond with landlords regarding CAM/RET concerns and operational issues.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with landlords.
- Support onsite teams with concerns related to occupancy costs.
- Coordinate with Accounting and Finance teams on lease related matters.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- 7 years relevant experience to include 3 years of current commercial real estate lease administration experience
- Annual CAM and OPEX reconciliation, budget review, and audit experienceOR –
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 years of current commercial real estate lease administration experience
- Annual CAM and OPEX reconciliation, budget review, and audit experience
Additional Success Factors
- Experience using commercial real estate software platforms.
- A thorough understanding of all aspects of Lease Administration, including lease terminology, percentage rent calculations, financial terms and principles.
- Ability to review and interpret leases or other legal documents, verify financial accuracy in reports and statements, prepare variance reports, and maintain audit documents.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook.
- Customer-focused approach and exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to quickly build trust with internal and external partners.
- Ability to work independently and manage several tasks simultaneously while maintaining critical deadlines.
- Act with integrity in all ways and at all times, remaining honest, transparent, and respectful in all relationships
- Keep the patient at the center of everything that you do, building lifelong trust
- Foster open collaboration and constructive dialogue with everyone around you
- Continuously innovate new solutions, influencing and responding to change
- Focus on superior outcomes, and calibrate work processes for outstanding results
Our Investment in You
- Competitive salary.
- Competitive health and insurance benefits.
- Annual target bonus or commission.
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
Hanger, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. All conditions and privileges of employment are administered to all employees without discrimination or harassment because of race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, special disabled veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. The Company will comply fully with all applicable state or local fair employment laws that forbid discrimination or harassment on the basis of other protected characteristics. Retaliation against any employee for filing or supporting a complaint of discrimination or harassment is prohibited.
If this sounds like the right next step for your career, please submit your resume to us at https://careers-hanger.icims.com/jobs/17107/lease-administrator/job