About CBRE (NYSE: CBRE): At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale. Work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates. Come experience the employee advantage at CBRE. CBRE has a long-standing commitment to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status, political belief, or any other basis protected by applicable law. As a Fortune 500 worldwide leader in real estate services, CBRE’s more than 90,000 professionals provide exceptional outcomes for clients in over approximately 480 offices worldwide. When it comes to real estate, CBRE sees potential everywhere. We turn scale into strength, expense into performance, and property into prosperity. Visit cbre.us.
The role of the Lease Analyst will support the Nike Direct team by providing end-to-end lease management services for its signage, storage, and parking portfolio in North America. The Lease Analyst maintains, organizes and reports on information regarding lease dates, dollar values and financial accounting transactions into a lease management software database, and ensures accurate and current portfolio lease information is maintained.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze, maintain, and report on information regarding lease dates and dollar values from Tririga database.
- Coordinate store delivery, opening, refit and closure.
- Prepare and distribute periodic and ad hoc reports for signage, parking, and storage in a timely, accurate manner
- Maintain lease files ensuring they contain current, accurate information.
- Coordinate with Lease Manager on landlord dispute resolutions
- Review new leases, amendments, and extensions (QC Doc Logs/LPAs)
- Co-tenancy program management (opening, delivery, ongoing), including notices, and timeline management
- Field questions and interpret lease provisions
- Prepare legal intake forms and LDTs
- Prepare landlord repair notices and timeline management
- Provide landlord/tenant maintenance clarifications
- Manage Certificates of Insurance Distribution
- Monitor Critical Dates – Renewals, Terminations, Expirations, etc. (CBRE Monthly Reporting Package
- Monitor Exclusive Use Rights
- Process Monthly Sales Reporting
- Provide Estoppel/SNDA support (pre and post-opening)
- Collect and track dates for Tenant Improvement
- Maintain and update landlord and property contacts, as needed
- Maintain data integrity
- Prepare and distribute critical date reports, and maintain tickler system for tracking important dates and tasks.
- Prepare and distribute periodic and ad hoc reports in a timely, accurate manner.
- Resolve critical issues for client by researching and gathering information about payment transactions, lease terms and other relevant items.
- Establish and maintain working relationship with clients and/or landlords.
- Help to resolve ongoing facilities issues, process legal intake and elevate, if necessary
- Deliver sales reports to landlords (monthly and annually) and resolve discrepancies.
- Coordinate with landlord, legal, and controlling on sales audits, and act as central point of communication.
- Cultivate annual cost savings and/or recovery through comprehensive lease audits.
- Identify lease risks and opportunities.
- Perform thorough ad-hoc lease reviews for real estate and facilities, as needed.
- Prepare lease renewal financial models.
No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position. May provide informal assistance such as technical guidance and/or portfolio specific training to co-workers.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
High school degree or general education degree required plus a minimum of two years related work experience, preferably including property management or accounting. Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university with Accounting, Finance or Real Estate preferred.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of real estate financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate complex figures and conduct financial/business analysis including the preparation of reports.
- Intermediate knowledge of computer software and hardware (i.e. Microsoft Office Suite Products).
- Experience with Tririga real estate system a plus.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Comfortable managing and analyzing large volumes of data.
- Proficient at utilizing reporting tools and producing reports.
- Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations.
- Have flexibility to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Advanced organizational skills.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor. Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations. Ability to solve problems in standard situations. Requires basic analytical skills.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor and clients.
If you’re interested in joining our team, please apply online at: