FISCHERLocated in Dallas, Texas
Fischer is a leading corporate real estate firm with expertise in consulting, brokerage and technology solutions. Focused exclusively on tenant representation, our company offers an array of commercial real estate services. Fischer is committed to building a team that works to fulfill and surpass our client’s needs. We are always seeking innovative, highly motivated people who love a challenge. Throughout our 30-year history, Fischer has stayed true to the same founding principles: Integrity, Accountability, Dedication, Teamwork, Innovation, Loyalty and Excellence.
We have an exceptional opportunity for the right individual as a * Lease Administrator. * The Lease Administrator will be responsible for corporate Client(s) real estate account administration and operation, including the lease administration services, database management, AP/AR, reporting and audit services.
Specific job responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
- Establishing and maintaining strong working relationships with Client(s), Landlords, and Transaction Manager(s).
- Serving as a member of the transition team to get a new account up and running quickly and smoothly.
- Preparing accurate lease abstracts through careful review of Client(s) lease documentation.
- Maintaining Client(s) real estate portfolio utilizing ManagePath® (proprietary software) to ensure accurate data and up-to-date information.
- Working with Client(s), Landlord(s) and Transaction Manager(s) through project completion to include, receipt of final executed lease documents and project completion reporting.
- Liaison between Client and Landlord(s) for facilities maintenance issues and Landlord requests.
- Working with LAS Manager and/or Transaction Manager(s) to design, prepare and distribute monthly, quarterly, year-end reports in a timely and accurate manner, utilizing various software programs that include Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Creating various ManagePath® ad-hoc reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Identifying and monitoring lease options and critical dates such as renewals, terminations, and lease expirations through move out, and collaborate with the LAS Manager and Transaction Manager(s) to collectively respond to Clients’ real estate needs.
- Liaison between Client and Landlord(s) and/or Subtenant(s) to track rent payments and rent receivables.
- Providing Income Administration services to include, but not limited to, Subtenant billing, calculating reimbursable expenses and additional expenses, and generating monthly invoices.
- Processing Client(s) rent rolls utilizing ManagePath database.
- Reviewing and submitting Common Area Maintenance, property taxes and other property invoices.
- Performing year-end rent, CAM and OPEX reconciliations.
- Analyzing and interpreting operating expense and property tax data and preparing correspondence for Client(s) and/or Landlord(s) initiating desktop or full scope audits based on findings.
- Conducting “desk audits” to reconcile and process property recurring and one-time payments, rent roll changes, CPI or percentage rent adjustments and end-of-year reporting.
Your attributes should include:
- Exemplary business/work ethics, professionalism, and integrity
- Extremely detailed oriented with strong organizational, interpersonal, and communications skills
- Works calmly in high-pressure situations with the ability to multi-task
- Strong analytical and technology/database skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Proactive and innovative thinker
- Passionate about quality, service, and Client satisfaction
- Strong commitment to individual, department and organizational success
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Demonstrates confidence, tenacity and determination to succeed
- College degree preferred
- 4+ years’ experience (lease administration, property management or real estate accounting preferred)
- Understanding of the lease administration process, lease terminology, and lease clauses
- Proficiency in standard lease administration software
- Strong Microsoft Office proficiency ( heavy emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint )
Fischer and its subsidiary companies and/or divisions provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Lease Administration: 4 years
If interested, please submit your resume to email@example.com
(Posted on: Feb 8, 2018)Back to all Jobs
About Job Listings
As a service to its members, the NRTA publishes professional opportunities in the Lease Management, Property Management, Rent Accounting, Lease Audit, and other Development/Real Estate related areas on this site. If interested in posting a position, please contact the NRTA office directly.
NRTA will charge $275.00 per job posting. Listings will remain on the page for a period of ninety (90) days unless otherwise notified.
Opportunities appearing on this page are presented as a service to member companies, and in no way should be construed as an endorsement of the positions or employers by the NRTA.