Property Management Coordinator - Lease Compliance
Petco Animal SuppliesLocated in San Antonio, TX
Position Purpose: Responsible for supporting Property Managers, Lease Compliance for all PETCO stores.
Essential Job Functions: The incumbent must be able to perform all of the following duties and responsibilities with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interact professionally and effectively through verbal and written communication with all professional contacts with emphasis on company interests.
- Independently prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks within established timeframes.
Planning and Problem Solving:
Property Management Coordinator must plan for on-time and accurate completion of all assignments, setting deadlines and following up with property managers to make sure the deadlines will be met. Also must plan to ensure all year end reconciliations payments are made timely as per new guidelines.
Position is supports the occupancy budget of over $400,000,000.00. Also responsible for the audit support for NNN auditing, which saves the company over $1,000,000.00 per year.
Education/Experience: The educational background of an applicant to this position is a high school diploma with a minimum of 1-3 years of experience in lease administration, lease audit, lease compliance or property management. Position requires excellent organizational skills and the ability to interact with the team.
Competencies: Demonstrate Adaptability and Desire to Learn -- Works productively in the face of ambiguity or uncertainty. Demonstrates flexibility and resilience in response to obstacles, constraints, adversity, and mistakes. Constructively and resourcefully adapts to changing needs, conditions, priorities or opportunities. Seeks out opportunities to learn from new discoveries, innovations, ways of looking at things, knowledge, and ideas. Invites and incorporates feedback, without becoming defensive.
- Perform Professional Analysis -- Integrates information from a variety of sources to arrive at a broader understanding of issues. Defines issues clearly despite incomplete or ambiguous information. Identifies the key issues in complex or ambiguous problems. Approaches problems or issues systematically, looking for connections, trends, and potential causes. Probes and looks past symptoms to determine the underlying causes of problems and issues.
- Plan and Execute -- Develops realistic plans (e.g., action steps, timelines) to accomplish objectives. Acquires and leverages resources, processes, and tools to achieve business goals. Prioritizes and balances time, actions, and projects to ensure accomplishment of results. Holds him/herself and team accountable for outcomes (e.g., achieving goals and complying with policies and procedures). Anticipates and addresses obstacles, redirecting efforts to accelerate the work or improve quality.
- Produce Results -- Initiates decisive, timely action to address important issues. Demonstrates a strong sense of ownership and a commitment to achieving meaningful results. Sets challenging, clear goals/targets and expectations for achieving business results. Drives initiatives/efforts to successful completion and closure. Takes personal responsibility to make decisions and take action.
- Satisfy the Customer -- Identifies and anticipates customer requirements, expectations, and needs. Seeks feedback from customers to identify improvement opportunities. Follows up with customers to ensure problems are solved. Continually searches for ways to improve customer service (including the removal of barriers, and providing solutions).
- Use Professional Judgment -- Makes logical, rational, and integrative decisions, and arrives at sound conclusions. Chooses the best alternative(s) based on a review of pros, cons, tradeoffs, timing, and probabilities. Evaluates the consequences and implications of alternatives, actions, or decisions (e.g., impact on sales, returns, customer loyalty). Makes timely decisions, balancing analysis with decisiveness.
The majority of job duties are performed while seated indoors with little or no exposure to hazards.
Due to the nature of this position, the Property Management Coordinator – Lease Compliance will have a great deal of contact both within and outside the company, ranging anywhere from sorting mail to complex entry of lease audit templates. Contacts within the Company will consist primarily with the Property Managers, Lease Compliance; Sr. Property Manager, Lease Compliance; Manager, Property Management - Lease Compliance; Director, Property Management; while outside contacts will consist of landlords and property managers.
Interested parties may contact Courtney Brown, Courtney.C.Brown@petco.com
The above description is meant to provide a summary of the nature and level of work being performed; it should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements of the job. PETCO reserves the right to modify the content formally or informally, either verbally or in writing, at any time without advance notice.
(Posted on: Mar 1, 2017)Back to all Jobs
About Job Listings
As a service to its members, the NRTA publishes professional opportunities in the Lease Management, Property Management, Rent Accounting, Lease Audit, and other Development/Real Estate related areas on this site. If interested in posting a position, please contact the NRTA office directly.
NRTA will charge $225.00 per job posting. Listings will remain on the page for a period of ninety (90) days unless otherwise notified.
Opportunities appearing on this page are presented as a service to member companies, and in no way should be construed as an endorsement of the positions or employers by the NRTA.