Expanding Knowledge 2017
Save the Date!
When: September 24-27, 2017
Where: New Orleans Marriott in New Orleans, LA
- Occupancy Cost is a key cost center for your company. What are you doing to protect it?
- Link up with top lease administration professionals in all phases of real estate lease management.
- 51 classroom presentations PLUS 19 small group discussion sessions.
This year’s curriculum continues to expand the number of courses and discussion groups specifically targeted to lease issues concerning commercial tenants. A sampling of this year’s classroom presentations for commercial lease managers includes:
- Understanding Office Operating Costs
- Corporate Lease Administration Roles
- Best Practices for a Corporate Lease Admin Dept.
- Navigating Legal Issues in Corporate Lease Audit Claims
- Best Practices for International Lease Administration
- Value of Using a Corporate Broker
- Commercial Lease Base Year Fundamentals
|As of 7/19||$949||$1,400|
|As of 8/23||$999||$1,450|
|Note: Any changes after 8/23||$100||$100|
Trade Show Registration rates are also posted; sign up early to get your spot!
Book your room(s) now!
This year's host hotel is the New Orleans Marriott.
Discounted room rates of $179/night have been negotiated. All rooms must be booked directly. Room reservations are best made by using this link, although you may call (800) 654-3990 if you prefer not to book online. Remember, by reserving your rooms through our dedicated reservation link, you are directly assisting us in meeting our contractual obligations for room guarantees.
Guiding Others Toward Lives and Careers of Joy and Flow
Ask yourself: When was the last time you were so caught up in doing something you loved that you lost all track of time? According to research, when people spend more time doing things that make them happy or joyful, they are more effective. NRTA Conference Keynote Speaker Jill Stratton offers integrate research with practical strategies on how workers can improve effectiveness. Learn more
New thinking and new demands to manage brick and mortar
- Negotiating Co-Tenancy Clauses
- Implementing Exit Strategies
- Managing Outsourcing
- Managing the Workforce in Difficult Times
If you are already signed up for the conference you can login below using the zip code and email you registered under.
Login to view or change your course selections, view the attendees list, or print out your course schedule.