Area Attractions Information
Rich in cultural history, New Orleans offers a multitude of things to experience; many within walking distance of the New Orleans Marriott. Here is a partial list of some of the better-known attractions:
- National WWII Museum - fascinating world history awaits you here
- Audubon Aquarium of the Americas - marvel at sting rays, giant sharks, other sea creatures
- Jackson Square - noted for live music events and festivals, you can also find several tours starting here.
- French Quarter / Bourbon Street - savory Cajun and Creole food. Music halls. Dancing. Distinct neighborhoods and eclectic architecture.
- St. Louis Cathedral - one of New Orleans' most notable landmarks. Open daily from 8:30am-4:00pm. Self-guided and impromptu docent tours are available
- Cafe du Monde - world famous café au lait and beignets. Need we say more?!
- French Market - 3 centuries of history. 6 blocks of shopping. Open daily 10am-6pm
- Garden District / St. Charles Avenue - join in on a garden tour to get the full experience of the stories, history and lore that makes these remarkable gardens such a large part of the city’s cultural and aesthetic magnetism
If you are already signed up for the conference you can login below using the zip code and email you registered under.
Login to view or change your course selections, view the attendees list, or print out your course schedule.