Wendel, Rosen, Black & Dean LLP - Bronze Sponsor
1111 Broadway, 24th Floor
Oakland CA 94607
Wendel Rosen works with a variety of publicly and privately held national, regional and international retailers. Our clients operate in numerous sectors, including soft goods and apparel, grocery, natural and organic products, hardware and home improvement, restaurant, jewelry, automotive parts and service, and health and fitness operations. Members of the Wendel Rosen team attorneys pool their resources and expertise to provide the most cost-effective solutions for our retail clients. We use real-world experience and understanding of the retail industry to help our clients create strategies for success.
Here’s just some of what we can do for you:
- Develop efficient systems for handling a large volume of real estate transactions
- Conduct environmental and title due diligence
- Advise on employment matters
- Assist on special projects with complex or unique elements
- Handle permitting, green building issues, leasing and acquisitions
- Investigate insurance coverage issues
- Settle mechanics’ lien litigation matters
- Evaluate advertising and promotional campaigns for potential legal issues
- Represent your retail operation in real estate transactional matters and in litigation for a variety of settings, including regional malls, lifestyle centers, mixed use projects, power centers, street front and stand-alone locations.