Excess Space Retail Services, Inc. - Bronze Sponsor
One Hollow Lane, Suite 112
Lake Success New York 11042
Excess Space Retail Services, Inc. ("ESRS") is the industry leader specializing in reducing retailers' real estate occupancy costs. Founded in 1992, ESRS has consulted with over 140 of the nation's largest retailers. To date, our initiatives have saved retailers in excess of $3.5 billion, which represents significant capital that is put back to work for their respective companies.
Whether a project is derived from M&A activity, underperforming locations, relocations, downsizings, change in prototype or corporate restructuring, ESRS implements programs focused on maximizing the value of real estate for our clients by:
- Sourcing opportunities for leased surplus properties through subleasing, assignment and lease terminations for both closed and operating locations;
- Expediting the sale and/or leasing of owned or surplus properties (inclusive of land);
- Effecting bulk sales of leased and owned properties within a surplus portfolio (inclusive of operating locations);
- Offering a wide range of lease restructuring (rent reductions, partial lease terminations, lease amendments, modifications, etc.) and lease renewal services; and
- Completing comprehensive research and analysis of a real estate portfolio in advance of disposition, lease restructuring and lease renewal negotiations.